Thread: Worried

Worried

Well here goes!!

Last week i was rather anxious anyway but friday night i took some speed and well saturday i was suffering really bad, waves of panic and my Bp was high, i know this was a really stupid thing to do and i wont be doing it again. but since then i have been really panicy and anxious could this be just because i am thinking about it? i have terrible chest pains and all that sort of thing. i dont know perhaps i'm just making a maintain out of a mole hill!!!

Liz

the thing is liz im sure speed would have made you even more anxious and jittery as isnt that what its meant to do?...i dont know much about drugs but im sure it would increase your heartrate not help calm you
    you are probably feeling more panicy now as you are worrying about what you have done...just forget it and just dont take it again
    take care

Hi Liz

Sorry to hear how you are feeling :(

There are many things that trigger pa's, high anxiety and we are all different. You have found one of them that trigger yours. Please don't be to hard on yourself hun. I know its hard but please try not to worry, these feelings will pass, be kind to yourself.

The thing is you made a mistake and have learned from it, praise yourself for learning something and move on. ( I know its dame hard ) but its a must. You WILL feel better soon.

You take care now

LOVE JILLXX

Hi Hun Sorry your feeling bad..

I have taken speed a number of times when feeling down and its ok when your on it but it has some terrible side effects such as depression and anxiety as well as putting stress on you heart (though this is a long term side effect)

The last time i used it, when i was coming down i coundt stop crying about my grandad who died several years ago (maybe some underlying issues with me there) but from first hand experiance althougth the high does make you better its far worse after and in the long run. try and avoid stuff like that hun, i know its hard, but you will be stronger if you dont rely on the old billy wizz.

and you dont know what else is in it.
    xx chin up

i only ever used to take speed once or twice a year and havnt had it since last year, just thought i'd try it and see how i got on. WISH I HADNT NOW!!!!.

Thanks for your replies. They have made me feel better.

Liz

Thread Information