Thread: zzzzz

zzzzz

well its 5 am and im as wake as i can be been in bed 5 hours now and not slept , god only nows what time i will nod off , and wake up midday ? 2pm? , just so wrong , at drs weds a.m. if i ge to sleep before then , want some sleeping pills so i can go to bed at 11pm TO SLEEP

Re: zzzzz

Hey, im the same as you at the moment struggle to sleep and my sleep pattern is completely out of wack. Just started taking Sertraline and feel like im wired so that isnt helping.

Hopefully your doctor can give you something to help you out.

if you find something that works let us know...

have you tried a relaxation cd, sometimes that helps get you over. sometimes I've got to tell my brain to shut up, its time to go to sleep. sometimes got to think of blank piece of paper. to get my mind blank so it can rest and eventually I get to sleep. I dont count those woolly things with four legs, that dont work for me. end up with 1000's running around.

hi yvonne , im so not tired when i should be , i have so much go wrong this year and have reactive depression , used to love going to bed , now late at night i feel anxiety creep in as i know i wont get to sleep , have a lump in throat and heartbeat in ear stops me knodding off , ive tried going to bed at same time ,does not work if not tired , then end up getting up every hr for a glass of water and a biscuit , even had cereal at 4am had phone assesment for theroy last week , was up every hr before call then when phone rangat 9.30 i jumped out of skin , 45min later i feel asleep (in bed still) woke up it was 5 pm , want dr to give me a sleep aid to get in to some sort of proper rytham , have had a small diazipam 2mg x 14 pills while was changed from citalopram to sertraline , they made me sleep 1st time i took 2 , but only sleep 2 hrs , ive also been getting up in middle of night and gone to sleep in lounge , only to go back to bed 1/2hr later ive tried counting100 -1 backwards , hot milk , white noise cd , relaxation (chill out rain forest ) sounds on youtube ,
    think its just the problems i have in life , that i dont want to face , so going to sleep brings them back around , as mum used to say "the sooner you got to slep the sooner tomorow comes"-oh the joy of being young and carefree

Hi Shaunb,

so sorry to hear all those things dont work, I hope you find something to sort out your sleep problem. thinking of you.

Thread Information