Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Aus

Hello from Aus

Hi everyone, I just stumbled across this site while searching for info about Globus Hystericus. Hope to get the chance to talk to some of you members about possible remedies.
    Has any body tried Ignatia as a remedy to this feeling of pressure in your throat all the time, and wanting to swallow all the time? I tend to find that the feeling of pressure in my throat is almost unnoticeable when I first awake but it varies in intensity during the course of the day depending on what pressure I am under at work. It is really annoying at times, I often feel annoyed at myself because at times the sensation becomes quite severe even though I'm not under any apparent pressure, I just get the feeling that I'm not achieving what I should be even though, when I take a good look at my achievments, I am doing a good job. I think I am too hard on myself.
    Cheers Darcy.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Gday Darcy
    Seems theres a lot of us joining lately.I've never had the throat thing but can definately relate to being too hard on yourself.I have to keep looking back at my achievements at work to reassure myself.
    I'm in Bris What about you?
    Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

Hi Darcy,

Welcome to the forum

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

welcome to the forum darcy,
    as trac said you will find loads of support here and there is also a live chat session which is really good.

you will find that people on here will not judge you as we have all experienced or are still going through similar things.

look forward to speaking to you

take care

ruth

ps i wish i lived in oz you lucky thing

Thanks for the kind words guys. Like many other comments that I had read tonight before I decided to join up myself, I too went to the doc with my concerns about the apparent lump in the throat even though I suspected that it was stress/anxiety related and discovered that for a person whom was very healthy and always had a good blood pressure reading, mine was elevated. It was a relief in a way because it supported my stress theory. By the way Phill I live in Newcastle.
    Ruth, I haven't yet travelled abroad, apart from NZ a few times but that doesn't really count in my book due to it's proximity but yes Australia is a great country to live.
    Cheers, Darcy

Darcy

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

I have the throat thing too - had mine for over a year now with no let up!

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Hi Darcy and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

Gday Mate
    Believe it or not I used to be in San Remo (Doylason) before I moved here 10 yrs ago
    Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends too!

Scooby2005
    x x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information