Thread: Horrible horrible day don't know what's happening please help!!!

Exclamation Horrible horrible day don't know what's happening please help!!!

Hey guys my anxiety has been pretty good lately up until yesterday. Yesterday I just didn't feel normal at all. Felt fine but just didnt feel normal if that makes sense. Well yesterday I started out fine until I randomly started to feel nausuas. Not sure if it's because of the four Reese cups I downed at 10:30 at night, or the pizza I ate at dinner time. I do have a sensitive stomach and certain things can make me feel like I'm going to throw up but I dont know it was extremely random which is why it worried me. My hand started to fall asleep by itself which put me into a state of panic even more. I thought I was hyperventilating again causing my hand to get the pins and needle effects but I was attempting to control my breathing so then again I'm even in a panic state even more because it couldn't be hyperventilation. Then something really weird happened. Every time I blinked I would see this huge black spot in my vision right at the top and I thought to my self there is no way in hell this is anxiety. I didn't have to blink to see it as if I waved my hand across my eyes I would see the black spot too. Well after 10 minutes of that horror I felt fine. I went about 10-20 minutes feeling normal and not sick. It was great! But then i noticed where my heart is felt mine of weird. It was a strange feeling. No pain or pressure just kind of didn't feel right. Hard to explain, but then the upset stomach rushed to me again instantly. My left hand fell asleep by itself again and my left arm felt weak and I got this pain in my wrist and in my elbow. I was super scared because anything that effects your heart effects your left arm. I think. Anyways I tried to sleep and eventually fell asleep at about 1:30 in the morning. My biggest concern is that I have a horrible disease I don't know about. And it is slowly killing me. I know most deadly diseases will kill you within a couple weeks and I've had all these anxiety problems since August and it's Been almost three months and it would of probably killed me already. There are diseases out there that do slowly kill you like cancer which has its stages. My sister had a friend where she went a whole year with cancer developing and doctors just brushed it off as a virus since she never felt good that whole year. What if I have a cancer? What if doctors are just brushing it off as anxiety? What if I have another slow killing disease I'm unaware about? Also forgot to mention to you guys that I was a bit anxious all day yesterday as I stated I just didn't feel normal all day. A couple other symptoms I didn't mention was my head feels like its being pushed together and my eyes feel weird. Almost like they feel like they are going to roll back. It's scary feeling but it doesnt happen. My insides also feel really achy today and I'm getting random pains all over the place that only last 2 seconds and go away. To be honest I'm not sure all of this could be anxiety. I really need some help and reassurance. All help is appreciate. Thanks!!

Re: Horrible horrible day don't know what's happening please help!!!

It does sound like anxiety and the more you focus on it, the more it gets. 4 Reese cups at 10.30 was maybe not a good idea and I think they may have made me feel nauseous too. Nausea as you know is also a symptom of anxiety. Try to do something today to distract you and I am sure you will start to feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    It does sound like anxiety and the more you focus on it, the more it gets. 4 Reese cups at 10.30 was maybe not a good idea and I think they may have made me feel nauseous too. Nausea as you know is also a symptom of anxiety. Try to do something today to distract you and I am sure you will start to feel better.
    I know the nausea is a symptom of anxiety but what about everything else?

I think they are because you are so anxious as well. You are focusing on everything little thing that most people would not even notice and this is making you more anxious and emphasising the symptoms more. Try to focus on your surroundings and not your symptoms and do something to distract you

You may have had a migraine. When I get migraines I often have problems with my sight. Things tend to over lap and I can't see people faces, a friend of mine just sees black and stars (like when you run your eyes vigorously).

Not that long ago I ended up and the doctor because when I woke my fingers were numb, this didn't phase out like I had slept on it, instead it spread into my hand. I felt nauseous as I always do with a migraine and confused and couldn't talk..

I had never experienced these 'auras' before so was terrified but after seeing the doctor he explained I had a complex migraine problem and took me off my combined pill.

Although mine followed with a head ache I heard you can sometimes only get the auras such as the sight, nausea, speech problems and numbness. Maybe something worth asking your doctor.

Then again it may just be anxiety. :-)

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

Maybe the anxiety of what was happening was present too I know when I got a migraine that way I couldn't control my breathing ad got really hot etc due to the fear.

Definitely sounds like migraines , i get blind spots in my vision with migraines but often, No Headache!

Come to think of it, it can very well be an aura migraine, as I have gotten the auras before, but no head ache afterwards. It was scary since i never experienced that black spot before. I usually have lines of flashing blurriness. I guess that can explain my tingling hand and nausea, but it still doesn't explain why my chest on my left side felt weird.

Probably you're anxious reaction to the Migraine

It is normal for anxiety sufferers to belive they have an underlyIng unfound disease. Not that long ago I went from stroke, heart attack, cancer, HIV and then MS. I wouldnt have though of any of those things if I hadn't googled them and as I 'got' each disease and found out their symptoms I got them too. every time I find out I'm okay the symptoms subside as they are on the most part caused by anxiety.. For example upset tummy, trembling, twitches, headaches and random aching pains over te body.. I have had them all at some stage.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml always a good one to have near by x

Quote Originally Posted by Anxious lu View Post
    It is normal for anxiety sufferers to belive they have an underlyIng unfound disease. Not that long ago I went from stroke, heart attack, cancer, HIV and then MS. I wouldnt have though of any of those things if I hadn't googled them and as I 'got' each disease and found out their symptoms I got them too. every time I find out I'm okay the symptoms subside as they are on the most part caused by anxiety.. For example upset tummy, trembling, twitches, headaches and random aching pains over te body.. I have had them all at some stage.

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml always a good one to have near by x
    I think i might have every symptom on that list!

Thread Information