Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tiredness after a bad day

hi Jackie, just read your post about taking your son to hospital for tests, firstly i hope all goes well for him, secondly please dont worry about your body not being able to stand up to all this anxiety, over the years my body has been through so much especially my heart, but a doctor once told me that when your heart is beating like mad in your chest, thumping, missing beats & all the other weird things it dose that if youve been told its anxiety related, then let it bang away because your hearts a muscle its simply getting a workout and becoming healthier, your heart would beat that fast if you were running for a bus, its just that you might be sitting in a chair when it happens, its the same thing, an exercised heart but without the running, this has helped me no end over the years. and whenever it happens i just say to myself ' i might not like this, but im exercising my heart & that can only be good, try it next time your heart goes crazy, you will soon find it settles down when you loose the fear it stops bothering you, i promise i talk from experience, i had this erratic heartbeat for 9 years & had every test known to man, twice, but it was the power of knowledge that stopped it frightening me. know i have other things [lol] hope this help you in some small way, take care kym x

thanks kym and hunny

i really appreciate the replies and hope one day to just feel normal and be able to worry about my kids without selfishly worrying about my illness and reactions to worry

thanks again

jackie

hi jackie i,m really not surprised you,ve been feeling this way due to all the stress you have been under!!!you,re little boy will be fine i,m sure .i know its easier said than done but try not to worry too much and try to relax a little (with kids i know its hard!!!)
    take care

rachelx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information