Hi all

I would like a bit of advice/reasurance.
I have started to gradually come off seroxat 20mg. I have been on it since 1999 and now want to come off as i would like to try for a family. The doctor has put me on on to the liquid in order to taper gradually. I have only been on the liquid since fri and i am feeling crap!! She has put me down to 16mg/8ml of the liquid and i have been fine up until yesterday when i burst into tears at work for no reason. Today i also feel very teary and emotional but also feel very sick and dizzy light headed. Is this normal even though i am reducing gradually? The doctor has told me to stay on this dose for 2 weeks then gradually go down 2mg/1ml every two weeks. Will these symptons get worse the less seroxat i take?

What happens when i am not taking seroxat anymore - will i get depressed and anxious/panicky again? i am really flipping myself out about this.

Seroxat has not been a problem for me when i take 20mg. I would love to take it for the rest of my life as i feel normal on it, but i know i need to come off it really.

Can anyone comfort me?

jodie x