Thread: venaflaxine troules

venaflaxine troules

helo all i was just after some info on venaflaxine i started to about 6 weeks ago an have felt dreadful since taking it i feel weak nauseous sweaty also cold an clammy with it massive headaches flu like symptoms comes to mind and i wasnt this ad when i started on it i cant funtion well the dr says maybe i should come of it now im only on 37.5 a day but if i dont take it the next day i get major brain zaps still major headaches racing heart basic withdrawels my dr reacons i shouldnt have them but i know wot withdrwaels r as i ha same with seroxat when i came off now the pills make me ill but make me more ill when i stop them is there a lower dose to taper these or do i just suffer the withdrawels he wont give me anything else till after i stop these has any 1 else suffered these bad withdrawels on such a low dose an also the side effects on taking them

Re: venaflaxine troules

Moved to venlafaxine forum for you.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: venaflaxine troules

Hi, maybe you need to up your dose, the start up dose is 75mg so you haven't reached that yet.
    I was on 75mg and fine then had bad SE's I upped to 150mg and got better. Maybe talk to your doctor about going up to 75mg's?
    Gav.

Thread Information