I've been on mirtazapine now for about 8 weeks started out on 15mg for a month and been on 30mg now for a month and I've been suffering really achy legs like I've been to the gym when I haven't. And lately over the last 4-5 days I've been waking up in the morning with very bad back pain in my middle back where I cant hardly move and have to have a codeine and ibuprofen to ease the pain. I was on citalopram for about a year prior on 40mg and went down to 10mg to ease off the citalopram due to it making me sweat badly as a side effect and since coming off the citalopram my sweating has gone and the mirtazapine seem to agree with me quite well and I have an increased appetite where I am eating loads and suits me fine as I have always been quite skinny around 11 stone. And I'm now 12 stone 8 weeks in. And I feel better for it as I've always been conscious of my being skinny.
Is there something I can take alongside my mirtazapine that stops the muscle and joint pain? Also the tablets help my depression but my anxiety seems to still be present so is there anything for anxiety that I could take that dont have the common sweating side effects of ssris?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.