Thread: Please hear me out on this, it's causing me anxiety.

Please hear me out on this, it's causing me anxiety.

In school I work with Mac Computers. Today I brought my charger with me to hookup to the computer to charge my phone. When i plugged it in a picture import window appeared. To my knowledge I clicked exit. I did this twice because I always have to do things twice.

Now my teacher says the computers wipe themselves when you shut them off, so at the end of the class is hut off my computer because i was scared the pictures somehow got on the computer. I even checked in the folders. I didnt find them anywhere but something still tells me im ruined and that they are there

there are some photos on there no one should ever see and im afraid ill get in some trouble.

So even after i checked the computer, shut it off, and even closed out the picture import window, i still believe i imported them on accident..

idk what to do lol... am I just being to paranoid?

Re: Please hear me out on this, it's causing me anxiety.

Hi there,

It sounds very unlikely that any photos have transferred and most school PCs which can be used by students do a clean startup each time.

To ease your mind, why not go back on the same PC today and do a search for images dated yesterday? If nothing comes up, you can get that extra bit of reassurance. I honestly think that you don't have a problem as files only import when you let them and you clicked don't import, though of course your mind is now questioning this.

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

On the assumption you can get back on the same computer, do a search for the pics under their name. I reckon you'll be ok anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Brownstone View Post
    On the assumption you can get back on the same computer, do a search for the pics under their name. I reckon you'll be ok anyway
    I sadly cannot get back on the computer :/

Thread Information