Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really bad Dizziness

Hiya Caitlyn

When I said small portions I didnt mean to cut down on food but instead of having three big meals a day, why not try having six smaller easier to manage meals?

love Sarah
    xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution

Maybe i dont know..it just seems no matter what i do i always lose weight.

hi caitlyn, i dont wanna state the obvious but if you eat enough you will put on weight, trust me im 3 times your size.
    my advice, stop weighing yourself, you seem to have enough on your mind without worrying if you've lost or put on weight. concentrate on the fact that you can manage the snack foods you like and try to add some of the healthier eating advice people have given you. you can increase your weight but like everything else it wont happen overnight and you really do need to start telling yourself that you can do it, even when your feeling down.
    also the small portions advice is good, even if its only mouth-fulls at a time. your anxiety is no doubt churning your stomach ( a very common symptom ) and having some food in it will lesson how sick you feel, not make you feel sicker.
    anyway im going on a bit, hope your day has been ok and your feeling alright today. lets us know how you are, you take care andrew

Andrew,
    I dont want to weigh myself im forced to by the doctors because they want to see like if i lost weight or not. My mom of course will agree with anyone except me so im forced to go all the time. Yea it does seem obivous doesnt it eating=weight but not in my case i eat and maybe im not eating enough but i eat and it is doing sh*t.
    Caitlyn

Hi there Caitlyn

Sounds to me like everything you eat, you're burning off in nervous energy. This may sound obvious but try to take time out to relax, and if you're not very good at this (I'm not) start by doing something for just a few minutes at a time e.g. lovely scented bath, breathing exercises, sitting on a bench in the park etc.

I too get the horrid nauseous feeling, its just the pits isn't it? But I do find that eating small, regular meals helps. If I'm hungry and my tummy rumbles, that is enough to set off a panic attack (oh my God, I can feel my stomach, am I going to be sick routine - I'm sure you know it well). If you're really busy, how about carrying some fruit or a cereal bar around with you to snack on?

Good luck
    Jo xx

Andrew
    I wont eat when im out lol i know it sounds stupid but at least i know i wont get sick because nothing comes up. So i dont eat until i come home. But then again i barely go out so that isnt a problem. Havent left my house since wednesday actually.

hi caitlyn, hows your day been? how are you feeling?
    i would very rarely eat when out on the street, i think its a social anxiety trait, eating infront of other people, even though i can do it in a cafe or restaurant now, if with someone.
    so have you not left the house cos you've nothing to do outside, or for a different reason? i mean i didnt leave the house from last sat.afternoon till midday tues but just didnt need to be out.
    so youve got doctors on your case about your weight eh, how do you feel about that, is it helping or just stressing you more? carry on eating as best you can, try and judge your weight gain or loss over a longer period than a couple of days of eating, in the long term if its going in your mouth you'll gain it soon enough or at least maintain yourself.
    and most importantly, start telling yourself that you can gain weight and overcome your anxieties, you might not feel it or belief it but let yourself hear it.
    you take care, keep us posted andrew

Andrew,

Yes i have doctors on my case and it is stressing me out. I dont leave the house because i dont want to. Im to anxious and start to feel sick. So the minute im out all i want to do is come home. If i have to go out i will but i wont be happy about. So there has been no reason to go having to go out so i've been homebound since wednesday. I can tell my day wont be a good one hopefully it wont be a bad one either. I've been having chest and stomach pains.
    Caitlyn

hi caitlyn, hopefully your pains didnt cause you any problems and you managed not to have a bad day. did i read in another post you ate alot today, well done, i know its not easy to make yourself eat.
    so what is your school situation, are you still in education?
    well i hope you enjoy your weekend, keep posting to say hi and let us know how you are, you take care andrew
    ps. when are you gonna pop in chatroom and say hello, its friendly, you'll be welcomed, if you're on eastcoast time, ppl there usually about 4.30pm

I usually dont sign on till like 5:30 in the weekdays. I guess i could pop in. But no i havent been in school since May 6th

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information