Thread: feeling sick

feeling sick

Is feeling bloated and having a sick feeling at the back of your throat symptoms of anxiety?

Hi there, what you describe can be anxiety, or maybe you have a tummy upset? or are worrying more than usual about something, it will pass, as you say you have been doing so well, put into practise everything you have learnt, drink lots of water and eat well, things will improve again soon, take care and keep in touch xx

Hi,

I have a similar problem. At the moment, i am feeling sick all the time. It's a big problem for me, because i am finding it difficult to eat anything at all and when i do eat, i start to feel sick.

I bought that Rescue Remedy spray last week, but i'm anxious about taking it in case it causes me to be sick! i think that comes from when i first tried it, i felt a little sick. I don't know if that was the reason or just a coincidence. Now, i'm just worried.

Gregor

www.therapyfinda.com
    http://www.therapyfinda.com/blogs/me...bername=Gregor

Hi Gregor,

I can eat but i have just got a really bad sick taste/feeling at the back of my throat and i keep getting acid indejestion.

Liz

hi i went thru that for 3 months i couldnt figure out what it was since i had it everday i woke so sick and bloated...ive had p/a for 17 yrs and never had this....but all test came back neg and they said it was long term stress i was pissed at first thinking no way......but after i seen it was passing and when i got real worried or upset it would come back so i would have to say it is from stress .stress can do so much so i hope this shall pass for you as it did me best of luck..........
    Linda[8D]

Hi Liz,

My daughter suffered pa's, anxiety from a very early age (3) this was one of her main symptoms. She went through many test, which were all clear. The thing they come up with was acid refux. When her anxiety kicked in the tummy made more wind which in turn churned up the acid in her tummy then it would reflux up into her throat. She was on gavascone meds for a long time. It would always make her feel sick. For her it was defo an anxiety symtpom.

She is 13 years old now and has not had this symtpom in along time now, well not as bad as it used to be.

Try drinking some tonic water to bring up your wind. I tried this and it worked for me.

Hope it passes soon, it will pass.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Thread Information