I went to the doctors a few weeks ago regarding my heartburn and regurgitation and I'd basically done enough online research to tell them I though I had Acid Reflux, they gave me a 14 day course of Omeprazole and they told me to come back if they didn't lessen the symptoms and I would have to have the camera down my throat.

The thing is they did work and I had zero heartburn, I did have the mucus and feeling of something in my throat slightly still but not near as bad.

I haven't had any omeprazole for about a week now (havent been back docs yet) but I've started to get a really dry throat, the back of tongue and throat just feel all yucky, when I swallow it almost feels like my throat or tongue is cracked, could this be due to the acid reflux even though I haven't officially been diagnosed, or is it anxiety? Have I overswallowed. Obviously I'm sure you all know what I'm convinced it is (trying to not think though). I'm now unsure I actually have Acid Reflux as it went away so quickly. I had heartburn ALL the time, regurgitation, chest pains at times, silent burping etc.