Hi everyone, hope your all well

I haven't posted a thread for a while as my anxiety has been a bit better than what it was a couple of months ago. I used to be a daily poster about my random symptoms and health anxiety issues.

Anyway, my main problem are these chest pains that I have had for ages now and are these are what mainly started my anxiety issues. As I said my anxiety is a better but it is still there and just waiting to hit me badly again. I just want to know what these chest pains are, they are niggling at me on and off all day every day and i feel I just cant fully get past this anxiety while they are still there.

The pains vary, from a dull ache that's lasts for minutes, on and off for hours, to sudden sharp pains out of nowhere that make me jump but then they go away as soon as they have come. Light stinging pulsing pains. They are usually on the left side of my chest but also have them on the right side less frequently. I also get a similar pain on the left side of my back now and then. I sometimes have gurgling/rumbling sensation in the same area of my chest. When I eat in the mornings, my chest makes these strange noises, so i don't know if it has something to do with my digestion, i don't have any pain that relates to eating.

My resting heart rate is usually mid to low 40's. Usually about 43BPM while lying in bed. My blood pressure is always on the low side, usually around 115/55 but sometimes is down at 90/40. I think they have always been like this, my brothers results are similar.

I have had an ECG which came back normal and blood tests which were all fine apart from high cholesterol, which I didn't know why i had as i am reasonably fit and don't eat badly.

These pains are not palpitations. I have been back to the doctor many times about this but after listening to my heart and the ECG they don't offer anything else. Also as i,m reasonably young they don't suspect anything and I have anxiety issues so they put it down to that.

Can anyone offer any advice on what could be causing these pains? If its just something I have to learn to deal with how the hell do I do that?

Thanks for reading and any ideas on this would be much appreciated x