Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knew it wouldnt last

Knew it wouldnt last

Hi All,

I'm off again. The past week has been pure hell for me and my health anxiety. I was doing so well since I got all the blood results and was so pleased with myself. Now my health anxiety is back with a passion and its brought with it a bit of depression cos I cant stop crying. If there really is a heaven when we die and anxiety gets to go there I will gratefully go to hell. There isnt a bit of my body that isnt sore at the moment and I'm shaky with no energy whatsoever. I've got yet another appointment with doctor tomorrow evening and I've absolutely no idea what to say to her without her thinking I've lost the plot. I just wish it would all go away and leave me be. Thanks all again for listening to me moan I'm an eejet me.

Mandyxxxxxxxx[Sigh...]

Take Care

Mandyxx

Hi Mandy, sorry you are not feeling to good at the moment, just tell the dr how you are feeling i'm sure she will understand, thats what they are there for. Are you on any medication?

Take care,

Polly x

Hi Polly,

Thanks so much for your reply. No I dont take medication but really do think I need something.

Take Care

Mandyxx

hey mandy me dear!!
    Sorry your feeling so crap and dont worry bout the doctor thinkin u have lost the plot- im sure she knows u have already!! lol
    I hope u havent googled anything me dear??!! mayb the doc could give u some meds- anything is worth i try!!!
    Hope ur ok- member blips are what makes us stronger with this illness, u will get past this me love!!!
    Gemxxx

Hey me Gemma,

God Gemma I laughed cos I so know the doc knows Ive lost the plot lol. I havent googled cos I dont want Lin to remove my arms and legs lol. Im gonna beat this cos I did before and I'll do it again. You are all wonderful and I love ye to bits.xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Bless you, it might be idea to go on meds to see if it helps, it did for me.
    like the others said you will get better.

Take care suzanne

s shaw

Hope you feel better soon mandy.....ask the doc about meds they may help! luv kaz x

Hi Mandy

Sorry you are feeling so yucky.
    I have managed without conventional medication for the last 2 years and take SJW, Vit B complex and Omega 3 and it seems to work for me especially if you don't want to go down the medication route, ask your GP about them as I did and she then gave me the choice

Take care

Elaine x

Mandy ya nutter!

Oh wow we have really lost it lately haven't we? lol I don't think they would allow us to get pissed if we begged them...too dangerous hehee..

Aww Mandy babes you will get through this, you're a strong chickie and I love yas...and am here for ya.

Take Care of You,

Tina

Hi Mandy - dont worry - when I first went to the drs with my PAs as soon as I walke din the door I nearly fell into his lap and started wailing and blubbing like a 2 year old - HOW EMBARRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he just talked to me calmly and was great - so dont worry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what tjey are paid for - to help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and good luck.Love wenjoy xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information