Thread: Worried about a breast issue

Worried about a breast issue

This morning I woke up and there was a small wet patch on my nighty near my right breast. I am now convinced my breast was leaking during the night. Now all day my breast has felt really sore. I haven't breastfed since november 2011, so I know there is nothing left in there! But all day my breast has felt like it did when I had milk, and has felt like it was leaking. I went as far as stuffing tissue down my bra for a few hours but it was dry when I removed it. I have squeezed and nothing has come out.

At the moment I'm convinced I have a brain tumour so I think its something to do with that. All the tumour symptoms I have are also on my right side

I don't know where the wet patch can of come from. I don't remember spilling any water on myself when I got a drink in the night. I had my son in bed with me for part of the night but I don't think it can have come from him.

Re: Worried about a breast issue

I had this n it really freaked me out it only happened the once to me but I kept feeling like it was leaking n nothing was there everyone said it was probably hormonal n not to worry if it wasn't bloody hope this helps x

Thank you, it is that time of month so perhaps to do with that. Why do these things seem to happen when we are at our most anxious?!

Mine was at the time if the month aswell so fingers crossed that's what it is cos I still keep checking incase I've leaked again n my breast is also sore
    I don't know why these things happen when we are most anxious maybe just that we focus on things more when we are like this but it drives you insane doesn't it x

Thread Information