Anybody feel like they are not getting anywhere on the road to recovery?
I feel like I am hitting my head against a brick wall.

i started going out and doing more and even managed a holiday even though it was stressful and I was ill and had to stay 2 extra days.
Other things in my life have improved such as selling my art. I have commissions for several paintings but all this is spoilt by my anxiety.

Since I got back I have had a lot of headaches.
I joined a telephone recovery group and started relaxation and going out for walks on my own. I'm also going to be going to a group for anxiety sufferers.

Since then I have hurt my back so I cant do much at all and also my father is ill and has been in hospital.

I feel like something is trying to stop me getting better. IF it is not the anxiety stopping me it is my body

I so want to be able to go out and enjoy life without all the anxiety.
My hubby wants to go and see his mum as she is ill and wants me to go with him as he has health problems and dooesnt want to go on his own, but I am so worried that I will be ill while I am away as I keep getting headaches again.

I've had headaches all my life and have been checked by docs etc. No cause found but I am thinking that it is the headaches and migraines that might have contributed to my agoraphobia cause I never know when I migraine will start and I have it so bad that I have to take painkillers and lay down usually for a day or so to recover.

I'm wondering if cause I am trying to get over the anxiety that my mind is giving me other problems.

Just wanted to rant a bit. Sitting here feeling a bit sorry for myself.
Thanks for listening

Hugs
Pam x