Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upping Meds Advice Please

Upping Meds Advice Please

Hi Guys

Me again, sorry

My Cit has been put up today from 20 to 30mg dunno what to expect, been on 20mg for 5 years. Also been referred to Crises team and CBT, doctor not sure whether it's a blip or something a bit more deep rooted as my Xmas experiences are getting worse:(

Jackie xx

Re: Upping Meds Advice Please

Glad you have been to docs, I do not know anything about Cit as I am on Fluxotiene but from what I have read you may get a few side effects but everyone is different and if it does good in the long run it is worth going through them, sounds like it was helpful and you have some other things to help you.

xx

Well done on getting to the Docs. Mine said he might up my dose or change the medication in a couple of months time but he doesn't want to rock the boat at the moment as I am getting more good days than bad.

Hopefully this new tweak to your medication will help as will the CBT and C team when you see them.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your replies and support.

She is hoping I don't get too many side effects as I have a lot already in my system. Just feel a bit foolish not been able to cope with this, still anxious

Jackie xx

Hi there

Hope you are all ok?

Woke this morning after a good sleep had anxiety but did not seem as bad, however woke with extreme sadness and confusion about going forward. I have just taken my meds including my extra 10mg, let's see what happens.

Jackie xx

Hi, l also have went from 20 to 30. I am really anxious but have heard these side affects should go. It's nearly unbearable xxxx

Hi Hun

You will be ok, it might just be the thought of them going up by 10 which is not alot, how long were you on 20 for?

Jackie x

---------- Post added at 11:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

Hi Guys

There was me being all positive this morning, spoke a bit too early.

Took my extra 10mg on Cit with my normal 20 this morning and I feel weird highly anxious and panicky, can just 10mg cause this when I have been on 20mg for so long?

Jackie xx

When I was on cit I went from 20 to 30 with no probs at all it didn't bring on any side affects as cit was already in the system x

Hi there

How long were you on Cit for? I feel a bit up and down with this putting meds up, feel like a bit of a failure, also wanting eventually to get off them.

Jackie x

Hi, my mum died in oct and dr put me on 20mg cit in nov. I'm also on propananol. 2012 really bad year as I also lost my step dad he died in feb and my mum jut couldn't handle it. Also my husband was unemployed for a few months, so things very, very hard money wise. The depression and panic attacks are ruining my life. The mornings by far the worse. Get a heat at the back of my neck and know "the fear" is coming. Xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information