Thread: Pulsating Left Side

Pulsating Left Side

Hi Fellow HA Sufferers,

Following chest and arm pains I had all the checks done, ECG's, 24-Hour ECG, blood tests and Echo and the results came back normal

A few days after my Echo was done my symptoms changed and for the past 2 or 3 weeks my heart beats really hard especially after eating certain meals and when I first wake up in the morning. As well as my heart beating hard my left side seems to pulsate or vibrate but its difficult to pin point where this is originating from. I can feel the pulse in my chest, arm and the back of my neck even when I am not stressed or particularly anxious. I have been experiencing worstened tinnitus especially in my left ear and pressure in my head which causes dizziness as well as a squeezing feeling in my chest (left side). I also feel pressure in my nose like a sinus blockage or something...

It is really freaking me out and I now think that there is something wrong with an artery which is causing the pulsing sensation. As this came about after my tests I do not feel reassured what so ever which is causing me concern.

I wondered if anyone has the same or similar symptoms to me which may help me ease my worries?

I am really low and frustrated at the moment

Re: Pulsating Left Side

I'm nearly as you
    Heart beats harder in the mornings and after meal.
    Got this tinnitus, different kinds of discomforts in left arm left side of chest neck.
    Had blood testd 24 hrs ECG all ok. Although my symptoms of anxiety worsened hence I'm kinda not convinced and rolling with anxiety and panic attacks :-(
    One day we'll be ok though

Quote Originally Posted by Gogspurs View Post
    Hi Fellow HA Sufferers,

Following chest and arm pains I had all the checks done, ECG's, 24-Hour ECG, blood tests and Echo and the results came back normal

A few days after my Echo was done my symptoms changed and for the past 2 or 3 weeks my heart beats really hard especially after eating certain meals and when I first wake up in the morning. As well as my heart beating hard my left side seems to pulsate or vibrate but its difficult to pin point where this is originating from. I can feel the pulse in my chest, arm and the back of my neck even when I am not stressed or particularly anxious. I have been experiencing worstened tinnitus especially in my left ear and pressure in my head which causes dizziness as well as a squeezing feeling in my chest (left side). I also feel pressure in my nose like a sinus blockage or something...

It is really freaking me out and I now think that there is something wrong with an artery which is causing the pulsing sensation. As this came about after my tests I do not feel reassured what so ever which is causing me concern.

I wondered if anyone has the same or similar symptoms to me which may help me ease my worries?

I am really low and frustrated at the moment
    I could have wrote this. I am getting all kinds of weird symptoms lately . just miserable !

Quote Originally Posted by mnaha View Post
    I could have wrote this. I am getting all kinds of weird symptoms lately . just miserable !
    Sorry you're feeling so bad :( The threads you're posting on are several years old. I doubt you'll get responses from the OP.

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks , yeah everyone always says do a search so I am and I respond and it brings me back here. Hoping for new input and also think that maybe some of these threads are here for others to read as well since they have been filed away and maybe others will respond and chime in too. Anyway sorry and hope that I am not annoying anyone by doing so. Appreciate you and thanks for your kind words.

Thread Information