I have met this fabulous guy who I click with, get along with & just love spending time with, it's amazing as every time it comes round to me seeing him I can't wait

Here comes the bad part....I feel so anxious whenever I meet a guy, I get all the feelings of maybe he's not right for me, I don't want to be with him, I need to end things with him & just break all contact & run away. I have felt like this with every single relationship I have ever had with really good, nice men. The anxiety is killing me, my stomach is all over the place & I feel like I need to do something that I don't want too but I have no reason to do it!!

All I want is a good man, a good relationship & to settle down but it's like my body tells me otherwise & my mind races at a million times a minute with all these scenarios. Sometimes I just can't deal with the anxiety & panic that I just run. I will constantly analyse it over and over in my head saying "No I am not letting you win this time, I am strong enough to fight you" but yet here I am still feeling crappy :(

I'm feeling so confused & angry I just don't know what to do anymore.

HB x