ihey everyone its been many years since i signed up to this site and havent been on in a very long time, im 33 from bristol i have 4 lovely children, i have suffered with anxiety, panic attacks sometimes agorphobia and depression for 17 years, i have tried many different anti-depressants over the years with very bad side effects making me drop all the tablets in the toilet and giving up, i can manage diazepams but i dont take them everyday only when i really am so bad and i cant cope with the anxiety, my mood swings has got sooo bad lately and my anxiety is heightened im currently doing over the phone cbt, i have got so desperate that i went back to my doctor today and sobbed that i really need help as i cant keep living like this, my 9 year old daughter has started seeing her dad again after many years of him not bothering and he has told me that my daughter has gone back saying how im always upset and crying and she is very worried about me (bless) where she thinks she is doing a lovely thing in saying this her dad can be a very sly man and use this against me as im not coping, anyway ive never tried escitralopram but im very sensitive to meds and very scared to try them, im wondering if anyone can give me any kind of feedback on these? should i just leave meds or at least try? im a single parent of 4 and havent got time for really bad side effects as i have no family around to help me and my children, any help i would appreciate.