Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new

Re: Hi I'm new

A79 have u tried medication?

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:51 ----------

My problems started with post natal depression x

sorry that last message was meant for impulse81

That is rude and sounds total rubbish maybe try a new therapist

I'm really not sure what triggered the 1 st one but now I think I just have a phobia of a panic attack and worry abou them all the time but they have gone away in the past and then return yrs or months later for no reason I can think of, I try to focus on other tasks but its like the panic is fighting its way through

post natal depression? do you remember any negative thoughts you were having at the time?

No I don't really want to take medication I can't swallow tablets and I have a fear the medication could make me feel worse

yes it was very rude and left me reeling with shock, i am a very sensitive person and easily hurt so this experience reaaly knocked me for six and left me feeling very hesistant about seeing anyone else for my anxiety

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

asil79, i have a really easy way to take tablets that works for me, i take a glass of milk and hold some of it in my mouth i then push the tablet into my mouth without allowing the milk to come out and then swallow the milk - it works a treat

I will maybe try that I'm such a baby about it, no infact I felt great during and after pregnancy well when I say great I mean no anxiety I was thinking it might be pmt related Hormonal maybe that might be making the anxiety worse

That's a Shame but all therapist can't be bad and maybe u will find the right one for you

i am seeing a psychiatrist and i have another appointment to see him in just less than 2 months - my problems stem from school and the really nasty kids there that threatened me with harm both verbally and with gestures - it was truly terrifying

That's awful I was picked on at school buy a group of girls and Hated school so as a result I suppose I have low self a steam cause of that but I'm happy in my life after school and now I have 2 lovely children a great husband friends so I can't understand these feelings, my husband is going to work now and I'm dreading the night on my own

that must be difficult to be on your own I know how tht felt for me - i thought i was going mad and i seemed to be losing touch with reality but then i met my wife online and that saved me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information