Thread: rash on arms, elbow and neck!

rash on arms, elbow and neck!

I've been developing a strange red rash on my arm for about a week and on my right arm there are raised bumps that feel really rough but on the same arm, and other arm and my back+neck is a rash that's smooth to the skin and its all red and it burns. It just got worse today but to think of it, I never changed detergants, bought new bed sheets or pillows...ate anything different, nothing. Its a light red/dark pink color and it seems to be spreading under my arms and armpits. Earlier in the shower, I got a weird rash that wrapped around my ankle for twenty minutes and it hurt, it was blotchy but went away shortly.

I don't know if this counts for anything but my knees look purple swollen. Someone said all my symptoms (over the course of a few months) sounded like Lupus or lyme disease. I had an MRI in early January and it was clear, so not sure if that would matter but just trying to figure out what's wrong.

The doctors aren't open on Saturdays so I don't know what to do, my mom doesn't think its bad enough to go to the ER but why am I breaking out? Its not dry skin or acne and i'm getting worried.
    Last edited by owls; 23-02-13 at 18:10.

Thread Information