hi all i was taken to hospital 3 weeks ago as i was havin chest pains they say i didnt have a heart attack but there treating it as angina and gave me meds to take and a spray to use whenever i get a pain anyway that was three weeks ago and im waiting for the results back after having a tredmill test done to see wether it is angina well i was taken back in on wedensday as i was going dizzy and getting chest pains againe i was seen by 2 doctors who reasured me againe i wasnt having a heart attack and it was anxiety they said my results of the tredmill wasnt back and was told i was getting myself worked up anyway the doc asked me wether i was still having my monthlys as that protctects u having a heart attack somethink to do with eastragon ur somethink like that anyway i told him i was going thru the menapause as ive not long got the results back from it saying i was menapausol he then said i dont want to add more anxiety to me but if i would of started taken hrt iwould of been prone to havin a heart attack you can imagine how im feeling being told that and theres him tellin me not to worry,well at the moment im gettin terrible chest pains and im now worried that because im going thru the menapause im prone to heart disease stroke angina and god no,s wot else has anyone gone thru this im getting missed heart beats flutters and chest pain im convinced now theres somethink wrong why did he have to tell me that he,s made me worse it does seem funny i get taken in with pains and there treating it untill i get my results back and now i no theres alink between menapause and heart attack has anyone been thru this .i dont expect the fellas to reply he he

t motown