Thread: Sliding..

Sliding..

This is a slippery slope. I got discharged from CBT after having two blissfully anxiety free weekss. Now it seems to be returning, and its terrifying me and I cant seem to help it.
    Sitting trying not to burst into tears. I have a long distance relationship and I suspect this is what is stressing me out a bit. (The lack of seeing him/ lack of relationship).
    Its hard to tell, its only a nagging thought to me, I'm not dwelling on it.
    Does there have to be a cause of GAD ?
    Literally its been getting worse since I had terrible IBS flare for the past two weeks, I do not want to go back to how I was. I start a new job in two weeks, I need it.

Is this a normal bounce back after finishing CBT?

Re: Sliding..

Keep putting what you have learnt in CBT into practise and focus on the positives. Little blips do happen and just think of it as that, you have got out of it before and can do it again. Stay positive! x

It's probably a normal response to your THOUGHTS about finishing CBT.

What would your CBT therapist say about your post (looking at the post itself not the meaning of anything in it)

You're right ^.^ I've got my stride back a bit now , so to speak. Need to pay a bit less attention to thought like those ..

Thread Information