Thread: why are my legs acheing so much

why are my legs acheing so much

i no its not do to me being over weight i am only 8stone bottom back aches to this mornin mind you thinking about it i sat at my pc last night and my legs were double crossd some times i have noticed if i am stressed out i tend to double cross my legs then i no i have had a tense nights sleep could it be any of these things i am thinking thrombosiss or some thing worse if there is any thing worse i hate getting up feeling like this its bad enough when anxiety hit some were along the day but when you get up like this you tend to saty like it all day thanks for letting me rambble on trish

Trish I have often had achey legs in the past and here were some of the reasons

1. One summer I had them dreadfully and it was because I was doing a fair bit of walking and it turned out the shoes I was wearing (flimsy little sandally things) the lack of cushioning in them sent the natural jarring of walking right up my legs so by the end of the day they were very achey.

2. If I sit on the computer for too long not moving my legs or I am wearing tight jeans at the same time then this can make my legs ache. Answer here is to get up very regularly and walk about and look at the size of jeans I wear!! [:I]

3. I do get achey legs if I am anaemic - are your iron levels ok??

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hiya

i also suffer with achey legs, mine can come on really quick out of the blue, sometimes my feet aswell, ive noticed if i do excercise it goes away, like walking or something nothing 2 strenuous lol, i alos get really bad achey legs just before i come on,........ , but i also have had a dvt so i know the difference from thrombosis, basically its bloody agony and u KNOW u have something wrong u dont just think it,

im here if u need to chat
    leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

ditto!!
    Sometimes my legs feel weak, heavy,crampy and somehow rooted to the ground lol that make sense? i always cross my legs too, or im sat crossed leg! ive noticed though, that the less i sit around and do nothing, the worse i feel. i have to do some walking around and 'loosen' up. luckily, the Lawrence leyton software has taken the fear out of this symptom, so now it can ache all it likes! but,saying that, i must have made the pain worse with the worry cos it doesnt feel that bad anymore, and doesnt happen as much

Becci x

leanne, my legs are a nightmare before and just as im coming on!! sometimes i can be inbed all morning upto afternoon when i come on! its awful
    Becci

i have achey weak legs at the mo, does anyone know why we have this symptom? i thought it might be adrenalin?
    julie

we are all stronger people after having this

Hi Becci

its wierd isnt it, i used to get stomach pains b4 a period now i get the achy legs thats how i know im coming on lol,
    ive only had this sice having my son though. bloody hormones!!!
    leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

Hi Becci

I get this when I am in bed, if I watch tele or have a read my legs stArt to hurt like mad, so I have to get up and walk around, I wonder what causes it.

Barb xx

thanx for all yr replys i dont have periods now lucky me but yr right mine use to feel heavy just before a period and the bottom of my back i wonder if i am still gettin a few symtoms like when i should be on as i only stopped this yr in feb but i am also awaiting to hear if i can move house or not and the being in limbo of not knowing is makeing me feel full of anxiety so could be all that to you see i can see things as to why but my mind tells me diffrent lol thanx again trish

Thread Information