Hi I am new here, I'm a 20 year old male from England and I have been suffering from panic attacks and obsessive thoughts for about a year....

Although I am a lot better than I was I still have some issues. My main issues are accepting death and being scared I am going 'crazy'.

The reason behind being scared of death is that when I was 15 my Grandpa died, I watched him die, we all did as a family ( that's what he wanted), my mum was there, my brothers and sister and uncle, we all sat around his bed and basically watched him die. Now at 15 this was very hard for me to accept and it has obviously scarred me. I feel like now at 20 i am going through some of the grieving process? I will cry every other day over my Grandad or over anyone who has died in my life, my dog, my friend anyone it doesn't really matter. I just find it very hard to accept that someone can be in your life and then gone and you may never see them ever again!

The 'crazy' feeling is brought on from my panic attacks, I feel sometimes that i am very close to losing my mind and i will have awful obsessive thoughts or urges. If anyone can relate then please let me know!

Sorry that my introduction is about death! but thank you for reading

Greg.