Thread: Burning

Burning

I have had this burning feeling for a few weeks now and it is really starting to bother me. it's my jaw, ears, back off neck and throat. Does any onw else suffer with this as it's quite scary!!!

Liz xx

hi liz,
    i had this before, it was my worst symptom, i couldnt get rid of it, i used to have it all over my body, now when i have it its like yours, face, back of neck, ears, head etc. i dont fear it as much no more, i think im used to it. its an adrenalin rush thats all hun.
    julie

we are all stronger people after having this

Hi Liz,I dont get the burning feeling where you do,but I do get it down below.Had loads of tests done and all negative.Im sure its anxiety as it comes and goes.If it were bad it would be there all the time.It gets me down alot so I can understand how you must feel.:(

Ellen XX

ellen,
    when i had it bad i too had it there, awful isnt it.
    of all the places-lol
    julie

we are all stronger people after having this

Re: Burning

Hi, please if any one can help me to understand my problem ..i have sever blood burning i fell like iam in a living hell ..all my body chest heart arms even legs is burning (not skin it is my blood )..i dont know what is the reason for this i really need help i am a fraid that his will damage my Brain cells or will cause me a heart attack ..i am really afraid and worry ..my Dr described APO-AMITRIPTYLINE for Anxicity reason but i do wonder is the stress and panic attacks could cause this sever blood burning???

hi ellen ive had it down there too. its horrid and like you it comes and goes
    debera

Hi

So glad that i have read this post i have been experiencing this in various parts of my body just a rush of heat and then it goes. It completely freaks me out and i am fighting the urge to get worked up about it but of course i don't always win this fight. It is truly amazing what anxiety can do to ourselves. I often think if i put as much mental energy into feeling positive as opposed to feeling negative i would be on cloud nine - but how do i stop this cycle, that is the million dollar question isn't it?

Thread Information