I went to the doctor complaining of hearing my pulse in my ears ..She found that I had problems with my sinuses and also blockage with the tubes.I am suppose to go to the ent in about a few weeks..While i was there in the office she was checking my heart and says "oh...you have a slight murmur" I say no..No one has ever told me that .."do I need a ekg or anything" and she said no...that it wasn't really even worth mentioning..but didn't really tell me what it was or anything.She knew i was anxious and didn't want to upset me I suppose.She told me that I was suffering from Post Tramatic Stress Disorder due to being relocated here from Katrina..Also It could be that we are over 8000 ft higher and my sinus problems are a nusiance.She said the ent would take care of that and that I should relax and try to not get so stressed.She also put me on zoloft.She said as far as she is conerned the stress was causing all of my symtoms and they would disappear.When I started hearing my heartbeat I thought that I could hear some kind of murmur but thought it might be just the way my ear was perceiving it.I now stress and worry about the murmur but try to be as upbeat and posititive as I can be.I try to not check my pulse or let the worries comsume me but when I get weird feelings I always get scared that its some more symptoms that have to do with my heart.I don't have dizziness or pain or other symtoms associated with heart issues.I breathe ok and feel fairly descent most of the time ,but last night I stayed up late and started feeling bad.I suppose I was tired but not sure.I could really hear my heart beating and I felt kind of clamy all over.I was really tired but went on to sleep anyway.Today I woke and got up and did the things I normally do and even got out for a bit.I was out walking around the yard and started hearing my pulse in my ears since its pretty normal now days to hear it a lot of the time.I worry because I keep thinking about the possible blockages that I read about assocaited with the sound of your pulse in your ears but the doctor assured me that i didn't have the symptoms for blockage nor for a serious condition.She didn't do any test on me at all ..just sat and spoke with me .. cleaned my ears out the best she could and told me that she had done three tours to Iraq and that I had classic symptoms of this disorder..and that was all.When I was out in the yard I started feeling a little funny like my legs were weak and I just wanted to go in and sit down.My pulse sounded in my ears as though it was eratic but maybe it was just the sound that she heard the day that I was there.My pulse rate is good usually around 72 when at rest ,but I felt really tired and came to sit on the bed to see what everyone else thought.I don't know if I just had a little panic in the yard and got weak from it and came in and even felt a little sick to my stomach...Which weakness and nausea go hand and hand with heart issues...But sometimes its just what you ate and that you are tired..How do you decide if you are truly having issues or you just imagined that you were due to feeling bad ..like just being tired and nothing else? Unfortunately I have read so much on the internet about symptoms that I know them mostly by heart and well that was before I knew about this board and sorry that I do now.I even got scared a few days ago and called and asked for the doctor to call me to ask about my murmur and blood pressure medicine since mine was a little high that day.She wouldn't even talk to me.She had the PA call me back and tell me that there was no need to up my blood pressure medicine and I ask her about the murmur and she said that the doctor didn't find it worth persuing because it was nothing,But she didn't tell me what kind it was or anything.She told me the doctor didn't find any symp.toms that were obvious to be alarmed about but the fact that the doctor didn't call me back makes me feel stupid..She didn't find it worth her time? maybe or I don't know what.If I knew that was truly the case I would pretty much go on with my life and not