When I was 18 years old I weighed about 62kgs, I was overweight for my age and height, I am 1, 58mt tall. I used to eat anything, for comfort and because I was bored. I had an ex bf who treated me like crap during that time. Fast forward to 2013 I am slender but just recently gained 4kgs because I have not been going to gym as regular because I am exhausted when i get home and i dont drive as i dont have my own car because of financial reasons so i have to wait for either my brother or my parents to drop me off. I am now 26 and I weigh 52kgs. I am upset with myself that i allowed myself to get over 50kgs and im afraid im going to pile back all that horrible weight,Already my clothes are fitting a bit tight than usual. My mother always says im too skinny, im not eating enough when she sees me eating normally, i do not skip meals or go on a starvation diet. I eat carbs, curries, you name it. My goal weight is actually to be 47kgs. I felt much better when i dropped down to that weight because i was consistent at the gym but now it seems like nobody wants to take me to gym. I feel also that my mother is envious of me, as she always watches how i dress, how clothes fit me and its like she secretly wants me to be fat. I am obsessed with trying to lose weight,im not happy at this point and if i gain anymore weight im going to flip. I look at pictures of how i used to look when i was 62kgs and i cant believe i was that big, i looked horrible and im afraid of getting back to that point. I need to diet but i feel so hungry even when i get home from work :((( plus my mum always wants to know what im eating like it freaking concerns her