Thread: hate this feeling :(

hate this feeling :(

Hi there, I have had health anxiety since I was pregnant with my first born it 2008 and has got worse since having my 2nd I'm petrified of hiv and keep worrying if I have caught it or not, I separated from my kids father 11 months ago and since then I went off the rails abit and started taking random blokes back after being absolutely drunk out my face on nights out but I must add I wasn't drunk enough that I didn't know what I was doing, stupid and unsafe I know, but can't change that now all I can do is stop what I was doing, which I have, but I have recently found out that I have chlamydia so when I went to the hospital they did other routine tests such as a vaginal exam for things like thrush and vaginosis etc which came out clear but they took some bloods for a hiv test which is standard when going to a sexual health clinic and now I am worried sick, I didn't sleep with anyone who I think had hiv, they weren't that I know of sleeping with any blokes and I don't use needles for drugs and I don't believe they did either, but since having the blood test I am petrified that's it going to come back positive and I honestly would be heartbroken, but does anyone know what my chances of being positive are?? Please dont judge as I already beat myself up over my past but all I can think of is i honestly can't leave my kids behind, I love them so much and I know I should of thought about that when doing what I did but I didn't and I hate myself for it but if anyone has anything helpful then please if you can shed some light on this.... Thanks

Re: hate this feeling :(

And on a site where ppl are supposed to help I have had no one reply but ppl read it?? Thanks guys

Thread Information