Thread: The joys of being female

Unhappy The joys of being female

Hiya,

I'm just wondering if any of you ladies have experienced what I am and can give any words of wisdom!

My problems began September last year when I had a period that lasted 3 weeks, I was going on holiday and so my doctor gave me some tablets to stop it (luckily they worked!) and changed my pill when I got back from holiday.

I'm now on loestrin 30. Everything was perfect for 4 months and now everytime I have sex I bleed, quite alot. I have been examined and tested and everything's fine and I'm booked for a hysteroscopy next month but it's really worrying me what it can be. I'm 22 and with a long term partner but this has meant our sex life is now non existent.

I have also lost 8lbs and haven't changed my diet at all. But I don't know if this is due to being stressed about it!

Any help will be gladly appreciated
    X

Re: The joys of being female

no doubt stress can make you loose weight, you dont feel like eating so much.
    Lets be honest here you are worrying about cancer, but lots of things could be causing the bleeds, i think things like cysts etc, if you have been examined then thats good, to have the drs watching over you is a comfort, or i find anyway you could always find other ways of addressing the lack of sex issue, i am on chemo at the moment and i cannot get pregnant so we find other ways of being intimate and my husband is quite happy.
    i hope your test goes ok sweetie and try to remain calm i know that its not easy do you have faith because it helps so so much blessings

Re: The joys of being female

I am on the same pill as you and I bleed once in a while when we have sex. For me personally, I have noticed that since being on this pill I have been a little dryer down there (Sorry tmi) and it could be due to that. I've been on this one for a while though and it has helped my periods a lot so I just stick with it.

Thread Information