Thread: Please help with my "obsession"

Please help with my "obsession"

I don't know if my problem is OCD or not... but... I am having this little problem that I don't know where to post:

If somebody upset me, I keep them in my mind for ever... well not for ever but till a new idiot come and upset me even more.

So I can say I had obsession with somebody from maybe age 15 to be sure, when I had problems with my schoolmaster. I was thinking of him all day long, throwing darts in his image,etc. I got robbered when i was 16 and i hated that guy for maybe 3 years, then a few problems with girls, or friends ...and i lost many months/years on each.

Now I was a victim in a fight, and for 3 years... i keep those idiots in my brain along with those stupid cops, prosecutors.

It's kind of killing me.
    If I am going to village area, or to a trip i feel no dizziness, I can walk many many miles a day. When I am @home, in city ... i begun to think at my "police case" and I got dizzy after the first 30 minutes in the morning... very dizzy... depression ? dunno .... i am very scared/panicked...and i feel even worst if people approach me during that time...

Things got worse after that police case...

Re: Please help with my "obsession"

you need to try and let go if you can, life is way to short to focus on negative issues, breathe and relax and try and put your focus on something positive and move on good luck blessings

Thread Information