One symptom I have had several times is an odd feeling of pressure. Each time I get it, it is in a different place, and every time, it freaks me out completely. I am not talking about pain - just an odd sensation, almost like a bubble under the skin, or just the feeling that something isn't quite right.

The first time I had this was in my breast, I thought it was breast cancer, and turned out to be nothing and went away when I finally stopped thinking about it.

The second time it was my lower stomach and I thought it was ovarian cancer...again, went away when I stopped thinking of it.

Right now it is at the back of my head in a very specific area on one side, and it is driving me insane. Of course I worry it is a brain tumour.

If Im being totally honest, I had been poking and prodding in all locations prior to this sensation starting so maybe I caused some inflammation, or just drew my attention to the area far too much.

Who else gets this? Where do you feel the pressure? Does it come out of nowhere, or is it an area you have been worried about or checking repeatedly?

Anyone else had the head pressure like I describe?