Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: My Scary Sectioning Experience

Re: My Scary Sectioning Experience

Those photo's are magical, wishing I was there, dreaming............
    You deserve some beauty in your life Steven.x

BobbyDog

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Fab photos........................god I miss Cornwall.................

Hi Steveo - read your first post on this thread and it made me feel like crying. How dreadful. i haven't read all 40 odd pages, but it's nice to hear you're on the mend. i just wanted to say I think you have a real talent with those photographs, they're amazing - you should be a professional photographer.

Hi Steven,

Glad to hear you are doing so well, so pleased for you and your posts are giving me hope that I will recover.

What stunning pictures; I adore Cornwall, it's one of my favourite places and I have had some wonderful holidays there. I am hoping I will be well enough next month to have a weekend there with my husband; being by the sea is so calming, I love to hear the waves crashing, fab.

Your flat sounds wonderful, my very best to you.

J xxx

Beautiful pictures Steven, it's relaxing just focusing on them

Hi Steven,

Hope you are keeping well? Have you a date yet for moving into your flat?

Hope the mht are sticking to there side of things and keeping there appointments with you.
    Bet it's nice to sleep in a proper bed now and good healthy food when you want.

Anything planned for birthday tomoz? Or you having a quite one

Best wishes xx

Hi Steven

Bloody hell, I go away for two weeks and I come back and you are out of hospital, at your Dads waiting to move into your flat, and you have been out and about buying this, that and the other - bloody well done!!! I am so pleased with how things are going for you, I know that it is difficult to do all these new things but you are getting there. good luck for your move x

I've just spent the last few hours reading your entire journey over the last 9 weeks and I just want to say well done! I know it's a weird thing to say because I don't know you at all (though I feel like I do now after reading all of that) but I'm so proud of you, what an unbelievable series of events to have to go through and to make it through, very inspirational! I hope you're doing well and everything is going ok with the move! Just remember that although everything that has happened has been completely shit, you've made it through and you're probably a better and more compassionate person for it! There's a lot of growth through pain xxx

UPDATE!!!!

Hi everyone!!

Firstly, I'm sorry for my silence!! A few reasons for that. Firsty I haven't had proper internet in a while. I also wanted a bit of a break, not from the site, but from thinking about how I felt for a while. This is a bit of a crucial period of my life where things could either get better, or slip back to how they were!

So in a nutshell. I left hospital on the 9th of September. I spent about 5 days at my dads house yet I came to the flat every day to help my dad set it up.

I moved in properly on FRIDAY 13th!!! Of all days!! I was promised by BT that my internet hub would arrive on that day, then Saturday, then Monday etc etc. In the end, I found a BT open network which allowed me to use the internet a bit. I also had my phone line installed as there isn't a sniff of mobile phone reception here!!

It's been a very difficult time for me. When I left hospital, I think I was riding the waterfall of having to move back with my dad and then get the flat ready and then move into the flat. That kept my mind very occupied and focused away from the anxiety, although it was still very much there!

Once I was settled that the flat was pretty much done, things got a bit harder for me. I wondered what to do with my days, and I was scared about living on my own. My agoraphobia came back and my depression worsened. I then got scared of seeing people again.

I still managed it somehow, although I haven't always enjoyed it. I have got up every day and showered and ate and been outside. People say 'Oh that's great that you're doing it!!!' but it's like going to the dentist and having a tooth pulled. Yes I'm doing it, but not enjoying it and it's not getting easier at all.

I've been getting daily home treatment which is now every other day home treatment. It's not that helpful but it's nice to see someone. This will carry on for another week until I'm just under the care of my CPN. I'm also still seeing the clinical psychologist every friday.

Saturday just gone (September 21st) was my 29th birthday and my dad got me a 2 year old rescue cat so I wasn't so lonely. Her name is Milly and she's beautiful but very scared still. She's getting braver (than me) each day.

The last half of last week was very bad for me. Crying lots all day. Unbelievably low and depersonalised. I'm like that daily.

So, the flat is all finished and I'm settling in. Just very fuzzy headed, low and depersonalised every day.

Guess it's still going to take a lot of time.

Thanks for still checking out this thread!!!

Steven xxx

Steven. the more you keep doing the things that are making you anxious the easier it will get so well done for trying and keep it up I am pleased you have a cat to keep you company. I have 2 and they are great company and I have to get up to feed them etc so they keep me busy.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread Information