Thread: Still concerned

Still concerned

I suppose I could say I've had a decrease in the force and frequency of my palpitations but some things are still worrying.

The part few days, since the weekend, I have been getting really tired. So much so that I feel like I can't keep awake, like I might collapse. It comes over all of a sudden. Today id just had my dinner and started to feel really tired. It wasn't even a big meal. Had a couple of skip beats.

Anyway I carried on trying to ignore it. Started making cakes in the kitchen and started to get skip beats in a row while I was mixing. This also happened to me last time I made cakes. I had to stop and sit down a minute.

Still feeling wiped out. I am just so worried about all these symptoms. I did have a dr app today but cancelled it because I was feeling a bit better and didn't want to be there yet again with my heart fears.

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Coupled with this I have had the need to go to the toilet urgently, though its not loose, and a shaky/buzzy feeling. This has happened a couple of times.

Re: Still concerned

When I was at my most anxious I needed to go to the toilet fast a few times a day, anxiety seriously can cause this.
    I too feel very weak and tired today, I did go to bed earlier than normal last nnight and am convinced its because I've had a little too much sleep, I too get palpitations and had a few already today - they dont worry me half as much as they used to

It's like a crushing tiredness, not a normal done too much/too hot/late night kind of tiredness. I worry too that when my heart is going slow that is causing it.

Hi mummyanxious,

I have had and still get that crushing fatigue and find it really scarey

I have been diagnosed with ectopic beats and can have them up to 20 a minute for 2 days at a time. They have been caught on ecg and are definitely benign. They can make you a bit tired but I think it's the anxiety that makes it worse and gives us that awful exhaustion. I also put it down to perimenopause, all those hormone fluctuations.

Hope you are feeling better soon, no use saying try not to worry I know, but I am sure you will be fine.

Take care, Sal x

Thanks for your reply. I am a bit young yet for peri menopause, mid thirties, but I do find these are all worse at certain times of the month.

Thread Information