Thread: fluoxitine

fluoxitine

ive been on fluoxitine for 12 weeks at 20mg at week 10 dr upped them to 40mg im on my second week but feel so out of it im thinking that they too strong for me should i go back to taking 20mg

Re: fluoxitine

I had to go back after 3 days, it was just too much for me. If you were making progress on 20mg then I'd consider going back. If things were not improving at all on 20mg then I'm not sure.

hi i was always on fluoxtine 20mg but i was increased about 8 weeks ago, its kicked in to be sure it does need time for the increase to take effect i would talk to the dr and see what they think, good luck blessings

i saw dr and he said 40mg was too much for me he told me not to take any pills for 2 days then go back to taking 20mg a day, i didnt ake any last night slept from 9 till 10 then was awake till 1, today feel bit better hopefully by tomorrow thing will getback to a more normal rate

I'm due to be upped to 40mg soon. Don't know how I will cope with this. I'm scared to be honest. I'm terrified I will sink into a depression like I did when I was first prescribed it last month.

Bipolar Disorder
    Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Panic Disorder

Medication:
    Cymbalta 90mg
    Seroquel 600mg
    Lyrica 500mg
    Clopixol 200mg (Injection)
    Zimovane: 7.5mg

Self Help Books:
    Mindfulness: Borderline Personality Disorder
    The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Workbook
    Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
    Mindfulness: Live In The Moment
    When Panic Attacks
    The 10 Best Ever Anxiety Management Techniques

hi hope it goes well for you 40mg was just too much for me so now trying 20mg again.

Hi.

I have been on 20mg for about 6 weeks. I did start on 10mg for 4 weeks just to get used to the drug.

And I seem to be tolerating the 20mg dose very well but I'm also on pregabalin at 375mg aday but I'm trying to reduce the dose by 100mg over the course of 4 weeks.

So my doctor has told me to up my fluoxetine to 40mg, I have still yet too and I'm a little apprehensive to do it as I don't want to undo all the hard work I have done.

If the 40mg dose was to high maybe ask your doctor for some 10mg and just up it to 30mg as they do a 10mg tablet now (not a lot of doctors know that they do).

thanks gonna see what happens i was ok on 20mg when i used it before so hopefully all be ok.xx

Thread Information