Thread: My anxiety keeps giving me surges of depression

My anxiety keeps giving me surges of depression

If you have looked at the health anxiety forums, i have been worried about my health a lot (despite being checked by a few doctors and none have found anything wrong with me, plus i have had an x ray which will give the results in a few days).

But today, after getting my breathing checked by a respiratory therapist (she said i seemed fine, just had a Co2 imbalance), i now feel depressed after a few hours from leaving the hospital. I tried playing a game that came out yesterday (Rise of the Triad), but i just can't feel joy playing it, despite thinking the game is good.

I feel hopeless...alone and bored. My mother doesn't believe im depressed but why do i feel so sad and hopeless?

Re: My anxiety keeps giving me surges of depression

Hi

Depression is a normal feeling for all of us at some times in our life. The problems only arise when after months you can't shift it. Let the feelings just come and go, ebb and flow, keep looking for stimulting experiences to develop perdonally. I feel depression and anxiety both can help make everyone a better person a much kinder more humnle person.

Monitor your thought paterns use a site like mind moodscope.com if you feel you are negative thinking then try mindfulness meditation and improve the way you think about life. It takes a lot of work to think positive but it works, it reprograms the brain.

Hope it helps.

Mee

Thread Information