Thread: help falling apart!!!!!!!

help falling apart!!!!!!!

i feel my family are falling apart my husband drinks every night and its not mild stuff its special brew thats 9% a can he has 4 of these every night he says it makes him sleep i suffer badly with panic attacks and we just dont seem to have anything in common anymore he doesnt do anything wont go out anywhere the last 2 days he hasnt drank and he is very miserable our sex live has gone down the drain though at the moment i couldnt care less about sex thats the least of my worrys i dont know what to do i would like some advice could he be suffering in silence he doesnt talk to me anymore

mrs m bevis

Hi Mazza,
    Sorry you're having a bad time.Dont you want to just kick him up the **** when hes like this? He could be feeling down himself but being a man doesnt want to admit it.I dont know what to suggest but just wanted you to know that I care about how you're feeling.Hope you feel better soon.
    Take care
    julie x

Hi sorry your going through a down time at the mo.Try and talk to your hubby when hes not drinking.My brother is an alcoholic,and drink is not the answer.He may be bottling things up and the drink helps block things out.When the drink has worn off they get more depressed.It needs to be sorted sooner rather than later.
    Take care

Ellen XX

hi maz hope you are feeling a little better now!!!i know how you feel sometimes you just think that you and your hubby are worlds apart!!!!i know when my hubby is quiet i always think it,s my anxiety thats dragging our realationship down and then i worry even more,but then i think to myself that maybe perhaps they are having a bad day too!!!
    take care and feel free to pm me anytime
    rachel x x

Thread Information