Thread: Sorry, me again.

Sorry, me again.

I have posted about what Im going through before so wont go through it all again but am in a blind panic because its obvious im still losing weight. Im too scared to weigh myself but can tell for definite by extreme sagging skin on my upper arms and inner thighs, its just hanging off me. Ive been eating loads more than I was but definitely still losing weight. Still waiting for blood test results and to say Im not coping would be an understatement. Am now on Mirtazapine and thats supposed to make you put on weight as well. Last time I saw gp she said that of course Im losing weight because Im not eating but I am now and still losing.

Re: Sorry, me again.

Try keeping a food diary. It helps to put things into perspective. If you're meeting your caloric needs and still loosing weight after you try this for 2 - 3,4 weeks then you should talk to a doctor and bring him your food diary just so he can see what you're putting in your body and all that.

Hope this helps. Stay strong.

had enough as i said before im like you with this i used to get weighed and weighed and weighed and never put any on it takes time you dnt go straight up hun and life being the way it is if you were eating loads ad trying not to put any on you can guarantee youd put it on worrying constantly will stop you putting it on try to relax eat popcorn and light sweet treats tc

Just wanted to update and say that I got the results of my blood tests for stomach, bowel, pancreatic and ovarian cancer today and they were all fine. Now its just convincing myself that everything is actually really ok - DAMN HA!!!

Thread Information