Thread: Does anyone else feel like their sweating?

Does anyone else feel like their sweating?

Does anyone else have the sensation of sweating when they aren't ? Can anyone tell me pleaseeeeeee If this is due to living where its cold and your body is warmer so it makes you feel like you are sweatiing and you just have moisture on your body but not that much?Its bizarre.It feels like you have sweat all over your body like its dripping off of it and when you touch it there isn't anything there..Nothing.no wetness no anything.Just a feeling of sweating? I don't think this is anxiety but is there anyone out there that lives in a cold climate or knows someone they could ask about this type of experience ? Please let me know??????I never felt like this other than living in a place where its fairly cold all the time.At first I thought it was high blood pressure or medicines.But its not actually mositure..just the feeling that it is..?

Hi
    Looking for answers that is anxiety def.When my anxiety started I felt like that I kept asking my boyfriend and mom if I am sweating but they said no I got it mainly in my face and arms it felt as if it is damp as well y phisician ensured me its part of anxiety during my recovery period it just went away I hope this helps hugs and kisses for you.Oh and I am only twenty one and my gp also checked my blood pressure but it was fine good luck and try not to worry to much.I know easier said than done cause I to panicked about it .if you still not sure why not pop in by your Gp sure its anxiety

Hi there when I panic I get this horrid clammy feeling,you sort of feel damp and cold,I usually go from being hot & sweaty to this feeling.Its hard to explain.Sounds pretty much like your feeling.

Ellen XX

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi
    Looking for answers that is anxiety def.When my anxiety started I felt like that I kept asking my boyfriend and mom if I am sweating but they said no I got it mainly in my face and arms it felt as if it is damp as well y phisician ensured me its part of anxiety during my recovery period it just went away I hope this helps hugs and kisses for you.Oh and I am only twenty one and my gp also checked my blood pressure but it was fine good luck and try not to worry to much.I know easier said than done cause I to panicked about it .if you still not sure why not pop in by your Gp sure its anxiety

<div align="right">Originally posted by Cindy - 24 October 2006 : 10:57:10</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Its funny...you should mention my gp.I was experiencing it in her office and ask her about it.She shrugged..and said that it wasn't like a cold sweat or nothing.But tonight I found on the internet that your body gives off mositure when you live at high altitude.You become dehydrated very quickly.I found the explination for it right after I posted,but thanks..Its funny..the people here just live with it and they don't really mention it but guess its just something that happens like the sun coming up...thanks again...

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi there when I panic I get this horrid clammy feeling,you sort of feel damp and cold,I usually go from being hot & sweaty to this feeling.Its hard to explain.Sounds pretty much like your feeling.

Ellen XX

<div align="right">Originally posted by ELLEN - 24 October 2006 : 10:59:52</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I would say its that ..and maybe at times it is..But I found the reason on the internet.When you live in a very high altitude..You have to be real careful about dehydration.Your body gives off water faster than you can get it in your body.Its just like a vapor..When im cold and put my feet under a blanket my feet sweat..If you look online..It warns over and over about drinking water alot..Because for some reason the air here or non air sucks it out of your body..Even breathing contributes to the moisture in your body..But thank you for posting .I appreciate it so very much..Take care..I have elevated blood pressure only when im at the doctors office..so I am thinking its probably not that..and this happens to my wife too so its a geography thing I think...Thanks..

Thread Information