Thread: Its back-again

Its back-again

hi there-has anyone else been feeling "half baked" ...this last week ive been feeling so washed out-like im getting flu, but hasnt arrived!.......the light headed ness has come back along with the muzzy head that i had when my anxiety first started.....im so tierd of this now i think ive battled one symptom only for it to return months later!..........along with my fainting fear-i thought i had conquered that one over the summer-but no its come back and the thought im gonna faint is haunting me wherever i go-sorry to whinge, but could anyone give me a few words of reassurance.....thanks everyonex

I get that - exactly as you describe it. You feel like you're getting flu but it never quite appears. You just feel drained and fuzzy. It'll be fine.

Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling bad again. I had a really good month or so, when I felt I was well on the way to recovery, then I had a HUGE set back and was back feeling really rough and convinced myself I was ill again. This has lasted about a month, and now I am coming out the other side.

I know how you feel though, I hate the ongoing battle I have with my head just to get through the day when I'm feeling low. So hard to explain to anyone who hasn't been there. I thought I had truly accepted my tummy/bowel symptoms to be IBS, but there I was a couple of weeks ago in a huge state of panic that know way could this be IBS, it must be more serious.

Yet today I am looking back on events last week and thinking "what was that all about".

And I can also relate to the flu-type symptoms, the aching all over, fuzzy head, dizziness, and the incredible tiredness.

My friend is a nurse. She tells me this is a typical pattern for anxiety, that it will come and go, and I won't particularly know what has triggered it when it returns, but she promises me that the "good" periods will become longer, as will the time inbetween, so that eventually I end up with more good days than bad.

I hope so!

Thread Information