Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chest pain is a pain!!!!

Hi Ju, sounds like what I suffer from. When you are anxious or panicky your muscles contract, and you use more than you normally would. Imagine it like running a marathon, a couple of days later your legs ache like hell, it's the same with anxiety. I suffer from it all the time, it's my worst symptom. I went to the hospital and they prescribed me Kapake tablets which are for muscular skeletal problems, they are really good and give you a sleepy effect so I manage to get a few hours sleep. Kapake are only available on prescription so failing that anything with co-codamol in it.

Hope you find a solution soon.

Les

Hey Ju, this was the cause of all my problems, I can remember having the feeling when playing football one evening and because I was being active I thought, crap, it's my heart and became very dizzy and sick with fear. I kept it to myself convinced I had a heart problem then ended up in A&E after driving one day, I had to pull the car over and walk to the hospital for over 1 hr. I had a full ECG and since have had my doctor check my heart every visit which is normally once a month. I am still convinced there is something wrong with my heart and that i'm not being taken seriously. However that I believe is my paranoid little mind trying to get the better of me which I am fighting every day!

Hi JU i know how you feel, I have had the same problems as you over the last 18 months. At first my doctor would not take me serious, until he finally came out to see me. Then from there I was put on Propananol, which I took for 2 weeks and that stopped, because I found they were not helping me. After I came of those, my doctor tried me on other Anti-Depressiants, but again nothing seemed to work. By this point I felt like giving up, I felt lifeless and Suicidile. Thankfully I fought my way through the barriers. After a year had pasted I gave up on my Doctor, as he was so useless, and I changed my doctor, to one closer to my home. From then I finally had blood test done and my doctor has confirmed that I just have a mental problem. He says its all down to my trumatic child-hood, but I could have Coeliacs Disease. With this doctor being helpful, he has lifted me a little and I can now say I have made progress, where I can step out my front door and walk 10 minutes down the street unaided.
    What im trying to tell you, is not to give up on hope, there is a right path out there that one day you will find, it does take time.

p.a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information