Thread: went in!!!! :)

went in!!!! :)

joined a group (was second time yesterday) and i went in yesterday when the group wasnt in smaller groups, went in for the beginning bit when they were altogether.

hope to soon be able to do the beginning bit where they say their name and um how i am. maybe the name bit first and how i am may come later.

hope to eventually be able to get in building and leave on my own too.

i enjoyed the pen and paper part and could have kept going with that using colours to draw and write to explain things.

x

Smile Re: went in!!!! :)

Well done what an achievement you should be proud, what sort of group is it? I have been looking for things in the town where I live but there is nothing at the moment.

Re: went in!!!! :)

Where abouts do u live?
    apparently this house i go to is the only one in the country that runs exactly like this!
    The group is a crisis coping group.

It sounds really good, and just what you need! The art aspect sounds brilliant Well done for going.

yeh im not good at art but it was weird how things just came out like i drew black clouds but didnt really know why at the time and then drew a box with a lock on but again dont know why.

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    joined a group (was second time yesterday) and i went in yesterday when the group wasnt in smaller groups, went in for the beginning bit when they were altogether.

hope to soon be able to do the beginning bit where they say their name and um how i am. maybe the name bit first and how i am may come later.

hope to eventually be able to get in building and leave on my own too.

i enjoyed the pen and paper part and could have kept going with that using colours to draw and write to explain things.

x
    You're doing brill' sweetie.xxx

BobbyDog

Excellent step! I hope it continues to go well and you are able to introduce yourself soon.

i did this sat just gone. i been on a high high as a kite all week, until tonight fell asleep for 20 mins and now im well the opposite.

Thread Information