I have apparently suffered from anxiety/panic attacks for years, but I don't really understand it. I never felt anxious when they first started, I just felt really ill everytime I went out but then I was fine in the house. I didn't go out for 7 months although I did try but it was too hard. Eventually I got the doctor to come to the house and I was put on citalopram which worked wonders, within days I was out and about and I never looked back, after being on them for about 4 years I decided I didn't need them anymore and came off them and all was great for about a year. Then I went to Gran Canaria on holiday with my family and on the morning we were coming home I fainted, I went to the doctor and they put me back on citalopram as before I went on holiday I had a few episodes of feeling ill when I was in shops. that was over 2 years ago and I have just felt awful since then. I asked for my tablets to be changed and they put me on Prozac and that hasn't helped, I feel tired and groggy all the time so have come off them. I am back to feeling ill when I go out. I don't feel anxious so don't understand it at all!!