Thread: my cardiology appt!?!

my cardiology appt!?!

hi everyone-had my cardiology appointment this morning.....dont know if anyone else has felt like this but has i looked round the hospital waiting room, i was the only young woman (there were no young men for that matter) sat there in amongst the old fogies!(sorry to everyone of a certain age) but i mean they were all 70+, then there is me 26 thinking i have a serious heart problem....i had a little giggle to myself actually , but did feel slightly daft and felt like everyone was looking wondering what i was doing there!.......anyway my appointment went well-he thinks there is no probs just reassured me on the ectopics and said even when we feel a little unwell such as having flu can make them worse, as emotions can, and i will find i will probably have spells where i dont have them then something will trigger them off-and i have to try to find those triggers!..........having another treadmill test and moniter fitted though just to be sure all is ok........so i feel slightly happier now!
    take care allxx

Glad to hear it all went ok,and you feel a bit happier in your self.I hate hospital.well done.

Ellen XX

Hiya

I know what you mean! I felt like a bit of a fraud when I went for my tests. Funny thing was I couldn't keep up with the treadmill when they inclined it because I broke my leg last year and it doesn't work very well. Almost fell off the bloody thing!

Glad you feel better after your appointment.

Take care

Janie xxx

I too felt likr a fraud when I went for my Hos tests. My husband came with me last time, and he joked about the fact that I was the youngest sitting there, amonst all the old folk panting with gray complections...

I have just had my echo results, and offcourse they were compleatly normal...

Snoopy x

Thread Information