Thread: Weird pains in head

Weird pains in head

Well... I grind my teeth alot and pop my jaw because i have a weird jaw and I can move my mouth a certain way that it pops... I have been getting these weird pains in my head every now n then for awhile.. they come and last for like 10 seconds then go away... I'm pretty sure its my jaw because they usually come after i grind my teeth which I cant seem to stop doing =(... but could these be possible signs of brain tumor? I have had CT scans like 1 year ago..

Hi ju5tn917
    dont worry its most definatly anxiety,you say you get pains if you grind your teeth well there you go! the problem is you cant stop grinding your teeth which is a classic anxiety sympton my friend, anxiety is a bully and will latch on to any sympton and make it worse believe me, ive suffered from health anxiety for years and only now im starting to beat it so i know what its like when your convinced you have a terrible illness i feel for you i really do,hypnotherapy and phsycotherapy really put me on the right track to overcoming health anxiety give it a go, a good hypnotherapist should help you overcome your problems especially teeth grinding,dont give up friend your meet many people on this site who will only be too willing to give advice and help if your having a bad time
    all the best Mick

Thread Information