in total, i've been on this 9 weeks... 4 weeks at 20mg then onto 30mg... its going ok, i see glimmers of it getting better which is brilliant of course... but still being "better" is just out of reach and it is frustrating!

my doctor has now suggested putting me forward for therapy alongside Citalopram... i'm nota believer in therapy BUT i know it works... so i'm in an arguement with myself here...

then i get anxious abotu the potential therapy... what will they ask? what do i have to say? will i need to just talke at them? Or will they ask all the right things to promt me for information? what if i get looked at like im mad and dont have a problem? HOW wil ltalking to someone help... will they jsut get things out of me, to releve the weight on my shoulders? will they talke to me about what to do with my life, like "to do" lists for my days etc etc....?

i want so much from this citalopram... and now its starting to take off hte edge.....i can see light at the end of the tunnel... its a long way off though.... *sigh*