Hi guys I've suffered with different themes of ocd in the past and managed to get out of it and start living my life again after a few months with the right hekp. Lately I have felt myself getting down again and obsessing about going insane which has lead me to what I believe may be exsistential ocd. I am having strange obsessions that really scare me like.. What if I'm the only real person, what if this life is all just made up, what if people around me are just acting, what if we are all connected and really just the same person on one level, that last one one might not make sense but all these things are freaking me out I feel trapped in my own body and keep questioning my own exsistence. I'm scared that if I believe in all these things too much I am really going to go innsane.. I'm just kind of worried that I am only in my own body I'm never going to know what it truly feels like to be anyone else because if I did I would stop questioning and know I'm not on my own. Has anyone had this kind of anxiety and how to get over it if so.. Thanks