Poor title I know, but I am exhausted today my sone hasn't slept because of a cough for 4 days and the whole of the NHS seems to have sent me an email today!

I suppose what I mean by the title is that there is little doubt that HA is a hideous thing. I have never experienced anything as insidious and all consuming. I have never had such a feeling of complete hopelessness, I have never appreciated quite what a fine line it is between normality and losing the plot.

But is there just the slightest of possibilities that if we can crack the dread and the anxiety that is associated with HA that we may emerge the other side as better people? I wonder whether or not this experience will make me appreciate people and things more? I have never felt so lucky to have my little family, I have never appreciated more the value of what I do for a job and I have never been so conscious of how important it is to enjoy life. Don't get me wrong there is very little I would miss about HA but I do wonder whether this experience will ultimately make me a nicer person.

I know it is scraping the barrel to try and find a positive side of HA but hey you can but try.