Thread: Sensation of being in a trance, zoning out, strange sensation in head that hits quick

Sensation of being in a trance, zoning out, strange sensation in head that hits quick

Zoning out, and strange sensation in head, help!

I'm tired of these episodes that I can't explain. It's the feeling you get in your head when a panic attack is coming on, but there's no attack. It's just the head sensation that feels like I'm disconnected and something terrible is about to happen, then it goes. It seems to happen when I am already feeling anxious, and sometimes it feels like I am disassociating, and going into a trance, like I'll be focusing on a persons eyes while in conversation with them and my eyes start to feel strained and I start freaking out about an eye not being real or I'll think "its so weird to have eyeballs" or some weird thought like that and this 'spell' will hit for a few seconds and I feel really disorientated but there's no sweats or thumping heart like a panic attack. What the heck is this??

Re: Sensation of being in a trance, zoning out, strange sensation in head that hits q

It sounds like anxiety to me. Are you breathing too shallow, like breathing with your chest rather than your stomach?

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Re: Sensation of being in a trance, zoning out, strange sensation in head that hits q

The disconnected feeling you are getting is called derealization I have it with my anxiety it's your brains way of getting you out of the stress by making you feel spaced out the best thing to do is ignore it I know it's hard but if you pay it any at tension it will get worse I'm used to it had it since I was 13 (25) now from smoking weed

Thread Information